Extension shoulder tattoo in Polynesian mixed style

Hi,

Last year I created a half sleeve tattoo in polynesian style for a Dutch customer. It's a bit of a mixed tribal style, it has some stylized flowers and other repetitive shapes:

custom maori mixed tattoo design with flowers tribalpolynesian tribal flash halfsleeve tattoos for sale
















Unfortunately the tattoo artist applied the stencil too small, so it now needs some extensions.

I marked the upper shoulder part that had to be inked.


I created a basic sketch and once it was approved I finalized it. To give you an idea how that process works I shot a short movie and placed it on youtube:




If you liked this video, or want to see more, please take a look on my youtube channel or visit my website Storm3d.com

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com