Tattoo photos of my tribal designs

Hi,

I think it's nice to show you some photos of people wearing my designs.
Here are a few pictures I received lately:

shoulder tattoo 142 photo shoulder tattoo pictures maori calf tattoo photos maori design

The first design is nr. 142 in the shoulder gallery of my website.
The second tattoo is nr. 146 in the shoulder gallery and the third is a custom tattoo design, so that is specially created for this customer and is not sold to anyone else.

In the upcoming week, I will start on a lower arm tattoo with some flowers and ferns. You'll see some sketches of it on this blog, so if you wish to subscribe, simple use the "Add This" button in the upper right corner.

Any comments? Really like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!

Kind regards, Mark
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com